"The way a team plays as a whole determines its success. You may have the greatest bunch of individual stars in the world, but if they don’t play together, the club won’t be worth a dime." – Babe Ruth
We think Babe Ruth had a point! Our businesses and our community are stronger when we work together.
Chamber Members have a wealth of resources available to their businesses and a team of fellow business owners, professionals, government and citizens who have an interest in helping your business succeed.
Our Members are the leaders in our Business Community. They have joined the Chamber because they understand that together they can shape their community more effectively and successfully than by going it alone.
The 5 Most Important Roles of the Chamber are:
- Takes a leadership role in strengthening the Local Economy.
- Utilizes all available resources to promote the Community.
- Represents the Interests of Business with Government.
- Provides opportunities to Build Business Relationships.
- Supports our business community through education, resources and information.
We Empower YOU!
The Winters Chamber of Commerce gives you the power to promote your business.
- Newsletter mentions – FREE
- Newsletter advertising – Starts at $25./insertion
- Basic Directory Listing on the Chamber Website – FREE
- Enhanced Directory Listing on the Chamber website - $50./year
- Updated Enhanced Listing service - $50./year – 2 updates per year
- Customized Survey and results report - $100.
- Website Banners – Starting at $250.
- Event Sponsorships - Starting at $250.
- Facebook Posts – FREE
- Host a Mixer
- Schedule a Ribbon Cutting
- Leave your rack or business cards at the Chamber
- Member Pricing for advertisements in any Chamber publication
- Chairman’s Circle Investor Sponsorships Available