Winters Wonderland & Tree Lighting Winters Holiday Tractor Parade
NEW! 2 Day Event!
Winters Wonderland & Tree Lighting
Tree Lighting - 7pm
Hot Cocoa Crawl - 4pm - 7pm -
Check in at Farmer Closet
9 Main Street
Participating businesses will be offering delicious versions of your favorite hot cocoa!
Elf Hunt - 4pm - 7pm
Check in at Farmers Closet
9 Main St.
Find all the Elves to win a sweet treat!
Holiday Music - 5pm - 7pm
Sing along! Join the students from Waggoner Elementary School, Winters Middle School and Winters High School Band!
Visit with Santa - 4:30pm - 8pm
Come see Santa to make sure he's got your list covered!
Face Painting - 4pm - 8pm
Get your face painted while waiting in line for Santa! Magnificent Masks will be available from 4pm.
In addition to our local restaurants, there will be food available from the Buckhorn BBQ Truck & BaconMania food Truck as well as El Pueblo Meat Market & Taqueria!
Winters Holiday Tractor Parade
This year the Tree Lighting will be the night before Tractor Parade. Here are some helpful tips so you can enjoy the parade even more!
The Tractor Parade Route is on Main St. from Haven which runs on the West side of City Park to Elliot St. which is on the East side of Rotary Park.
- The Parade is best viewed in the dark!
- There will be a shuttle from P G & E's parking lot to stops at City Park and City Hall.
- There will also be paid parking at the Mariani Nut location on Railroad Ave.
- Food Trucks will be located on 2nd Street, 1st Street and Railroad Ave.
- Please be advised; due to the new configuration in the downtown area on Main St. (between 1st Street and Railroad) viewing of the parade will be limited in this location. Pergolas along Main St at that location have been rented by local businesses and are private spaces.
- There will be announcers and Holiday Music at both Railroad Ave AND 2nd Street so you won't miss a minute of the action wherever you are.