Wildfire Safety Resource Webinar
August 25, 2021
P G & E invites you to join them for a wildfire safety resource fair. You will learn more about:
- Wildfire prevention efforts
- Resources to help customers with Disabilities
- Access and Functional Needs before, during and after a Public Safety Power Shutoff
Two resource fairs will take place on Tuesday, August 31. Please note, you are welcome to join either time to ask questions and share feedback to help P G & E improve.
During the fairs, P G & E will discuss:
- PG&E’s Community Wildfire Safety Program
- Public Safety Power Shutoffs (PSPS)
- PG&E’s Medical Baseline Program
- Resources to help our customers prepare for wildfire season
WILDFIRE SAFETY RESOURCE WEBINARS
Tuesday, August 31
9:30 a.m. – 10:30 a.m.
Click this link to join: bit.ly/3sAbNYZ
Attendee Dial-In: 800-857-9757
Conference ID: 6724295
11:00 a.m. – Noon
Click this link to join: bit.ly/3CTOe1N
Attendee Dial-In: 888-995-9728
Conference ID: 1003239
English, Spanish and Chinese closed captioning will be available.