SBA Offering New Webinars for Small Businesses
June 23, 2020
The Sacramento District Office of the U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA) is delivering weekly, district-wide webinars titled, “SBA Resources to Help Your Business Rebound from Crisis.” Each webinar provides an overview of the resources below and a Q&A session with attendees.
• The Economic Injury Disaster Loan (EIDL) program offered directly from the SBA
• The Paycheck Protection Program (PPP), offered through lending institutions until June 30th
• SBA programs to access capital
• Federal government contracting programs
• Business counseling and training from our local resource partners, the Small Business Development Center (SBDC) Network, Women’s Business Centers, SCORE, and Veterans Business Outreach Centers (VBOC)
Businesses can access webinar dates, times, and links to register on our District Office website calendar. New webinar dates are added continuously.
For more information follow this LINK.